Apr 9, 2020
With having more time at home we need to focus on how we can create great long lasting habits that will not only give us joy but change our world.
Here are some of the things you can continue to do to make a difference
1. Create a vegetable garden and continue to provide fresh vegetables for your family.
2. Start a recipe book and create delicious healthy recipes for your family. Cook together. A great time for your children to learn a life skill. I will give you a recipe a day to get you started. Share some of your own so we can build up an exciting book.
3. Walk every day with your family. Say hello to a stranger or a smile when out walking. It will change their day. Particularly if they live on their own. Walking and exercising is important for your health.
4. Put on some music and dance together.
5. Have dinner at the table no t.v and light a candle or put flowers on the table. Communicate.
6. Telephone a friend and have a messenger afternoon tea together.
7. Check on your friends and neighbors. It creates a community.
8. Play a board game or cards with your family.
9. When all this is over. Remember to live simply. Stop takeaways, and packaged food. Do I really need all those extra things. I didn't need them for six weeks and I survived. This will save our planet and you will be healthier, happier and have more money. Remember the best things in life are free. Be brave, be kind, love wins.